You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 5:34pm

Author: jev

J-Trace to debug using IAR

Thanks for your prompt answers Nino! Unfortunately, ETB selection results in continuous popups of "Driver" dialogs "Warning: ERROR: Failed to stop trace" at every command I execute (step, reset, everything really). Unfortunately, we have no support contract with IAR (we're just a small startup that can't justify the extra expense there) so basically we're euhm... you know. Is there anything Segger can do to push this issue a bit harder to IAR? I know IAR has its own debug pod but it never hurts ...

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 9:37pm

Author: jev

J-Trace to debug using IAR

I have a project that was built using IAR's Embedded Workbench. The target hardware contains an Nordic Semi nRF52832 from which only GND, Vcc, SWDIO and SWCLK are available on the outside. Flash and debug always worked flawlessly on this hardware using a simple J-Link but that one is no longer available to me. I do have a J-Trace Pro for ARM Cortex-M available though. The problem I'm facing is that IAR's debugger won't play nice with J-Trace. It flashes correctly but once the debugger is started...