Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 3:58pm UTC+1

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 1:34pm

Author: Mosbat

Peripherals Stop Working during changing page on emwin.

thank u for reply. I 've used GUI_CreateDialogBox().is it possible that AHB BUS priority cause this problem?

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 9:29am

Peripherals Stop Working during changing page on emwin.

Hi there. I 've used keil 4.7 with emwin 5.16 on lpc1788.my gui consist of a main page and some sub pages.when gui shows main page every thing works perfect.but when i i hide main page and show a subpage , peripherals (usb,usart,caputre intterupt) stop working until i return to main page again.how can i solve this problem. another problem is when i compile program without debug information , my lpc1788 hangs.

Wednesday, November 16th 2016, 4:51pm

Problem with wm_invalidate and memdev on emwin!!!!

Hi, [b]i used LPC1788+ 32MbyteSDRAM+clock is 120mhz+emwin 5.16+keil. I have created a dialog window with a custom button and used the following code to update the text(label) of it every 500ms. every thing is good after run and my button text updates fine. but almost after 3 to 10 minute my screen become flickering every 500ms. What might be causing the problem? here is the code after some simplicty: #define GUI_SUPPORT_MEMDEV (1) [/b]Dialog_WindowCB{ WM_PAINT: Button_Text=New_txt; break; } main...

Friday, November 4th 2016, 11:13am

Flickering after running for a while .

Hi, I have created a dialog window with 3 custom buttons and used the following code to update the text of one of them constantly. every thing is good after run and my button text updates fine. but almost after 3 minute my screen become flickering with same rate of reading the uart and nothing works. What might be causing the problem? i used LPC1788+ 32MbyteSDRAM+clock is 120mhz+emwin 5.16+keil here is the code after some simplicty: #define GUI_SUPPORT_MEMDEV (1) [b]Dialog_WindowCB{ WM_PAINT: Bu...