You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 9:50am

Author: GemsTyn

The Layout of My Circuit

Hi companions, I am attempting to make a circuit of fan speed controller as my school extends. As the accompanying circuit appears: The circuit is made up by a 12V DC fan speed controller utilizing LM2914CT which is delivered by Texas Instruments. As per the datasheet of P0080EBMCLRP1 it positive voltage controller includes the capacity to source 1A of yield current with a run of the mill dropout voltage of 0.5V and a most extreme of 1V over the whole temperature run. Furthermore, the LM2941CT i...

Friday, July 7th 2017, 4:07pm

STM32F412RGT6 erase sector issues (RAM check)

I don't have any idea about it. Hopefully Segger expert would be here for help you.

Friday, July 7th 2017, 3:26pm

Flasher Portable PLUS - how to hard reset

Hold the power button, option button, and sym button for 5second. Example: Power button>Option button>Sym button for 5 seconds. Let's try it and see what is happening. Thanks

Friday, July 7th 2017, 2:46pm

RE: RE: How to manage network buffers for incoming UDP packets?

Quoted from "SEGGER - Oliver" Dear Stefan, Quoted from "stefan.waldschmidt" Could my observation be correct? Can this situation occur? The short answer here is yes, if the PacketBuffer configuration is insufficient and/or does not match the configuration of the SocketBuffer. By default an UDP SocketBuffer is configured to hold up to 2048 bytes. This can be changed for a socket via setsockopt(SO_RCVBUF). The PacketBuffer configuration of the system should be prepared to handle the situation wher...