You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 378.

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:05pm

Author: SEGGER - Schoenen

Proper way of fading in/out dialogs

Hi, how about this (attached). After 15 seconds or after pressing the lock button the screen gets locked and can be unlocked by sliding the lock up Unfortunately this requires pretty much memory I suggest to have ~4MB assigned to emWin in GUIConf.c. The high amount of memory is caused by the excessive use of memory device operations with windows covering the whole screen. Using the animation functions of emWin (search for GUI_ANIM_Create() in the manual) offer other solution which do not require...

Friday, October 13th 2017, 3:51pm

Hi, what exactly do you mean with a lockscreen? Something like on a mobile where you swipe on the screen to unlock the device? I like the idea to do it with a slider, but this would mean you have to 'swipe' on a specific position. Regards, Sven

Friday, October 13th 2017, 2:45pm

GUI_TTF_CreateFontAA() does not work!

Hi, Please try to change the color conversion in your LCDConf.c to GUICC_M8888I. With GUICC_M8888I the a value of 0xff means opaque and a value of 0x00 is transparent. If this is mixed up, which I guess is true in your case, you will get these strange behavior with AA fonts. GUICC_M8888I converts the colors into a format the on board LCD controller of the STM32F7 expects when configured for 32bpp. Regards, Sven

Friday, October 13th 2017, 2:32pm

Hi, Attached is an example which use GUI_MEMDEV_FadeInWindow() and GUI_MEMDEV_FadeOutWindow() in combination with a dialog. On button press a dialog gets created, hidden by default, and gets faded in. This dialog has a button and fades out if the button gets pressed. After the fade out function comes back the dialog deletes itself. Regards Sven

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 4:29pm

Num states CHECKBOX

Hi, Unfortunately, this is not possible. You have to store the number possible states on your own. Regards Sven

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 10:56am

GUI_TTF_CreateFontAA() does not work!

Hi, Please post your configuration files (LCDConf.c, GUIConf.c/.h). I suspect that something is not configured properly. Which color conversion are you using? Regards Sven

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 4:24pm

ILI9341, RGB INTERFACE and emwin

Hi, On the first glance the LCDConf.c and GUIConf.c look good. There are only small changes I suggest. In LCDConfc.: Change DISPLAY_DRIVER to GUIDRV_LIN_16 if you use a color conversion for 16bpp (GUICC_M565). In GUIConf.c: Delete the function call of GUI_ALLOC_SetAvBlockSize(). This is obsolete. Is the RAM, where the GUI memory is placed in, 8, 16 and 32 bit wise accessible? This is mandatory as stated in the emWin user manual in chapter 38.4.1.1 'API functions to be used in GUI_X_Config()' at ...

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 3:51pm

Close button in FRAMEWIN

Hi, Of course, it behaves like a normal button. When creating the button with FRAME_AddCloseButton(), the function returns the button handle. With this handle you can do the same as with a normal button. This includes setting a custom skinning function or a custom callback. Attached is an example. Regards Sven

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 3:19pm

Hi, Quoted So i have to use GUIDRV_Lin for driving LPC onbard controller and not GUIDRV_FlexColor for driving ILI9341? This depends on the mode you are driving the ILI9341 in. If you use the R-G-B mode the signals (such as HSYNC, pixel clock, R-G-B, etc.) are getting generated by the controller on the LPC4367. In this case you should use GUIDRV_Lin. This driver writes into a framebuffer and according the content of this framebuffer the on board controller of the LPC4367 generates the signals acc...

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 2:50pm

Hide Parent with Children - keep children hidden when showing parent again

Hi, If you call WM_HideWindow(hParent), where hParent is the handle of the parent window, any child windows will become hidden as well. If you want the child windows kept hidden you have to manualy mark them as hidden by WM_HideWindow(). With the functions WM_GetFirstChild() and WM_GetNextSibling() it is quite easy to iterate over all child windows of another window. Attached is an example where all child windows of a parent stay hidden after the parent gets shown again. Regards Sven

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 11:48am

Hi, Since you are using the LCD controller of the LPC4367 you should you use the GUIDRV_Lin driver. Also there must be a framebuffer somewhere the on board LCD controller has access to. Now you need to configure emWin, and the GUIDRV_Lin driver, to access the same framebuffer. In general this should be all. Attached is a generic LCDConf.c for the GUIDRV_Lin driver. You have to set the proper display size, the address of the framebuffer (#define VRAM_ADDR ...) and the color depth to be used (COLO...

Monday, October 9th 2017, 4:40pm

STM32F429I-DISC1 modified new LCD with internal RAM

Hi, In general you have to adapt the GPIO initialization that it fits to the way the ILI9341 is connected to the MCU. Further you have to make sure that the on-chip controller of the STM32F429 generates the signals as the ILI9341 expects them. It should be sufficient to adapt the LCDConf.c which is responsible for the interface between emWin and the LCD controller. GUIConf.c is responsible for runtime configuration of emWin (like assigning memory for emWin to work with). If it is not working I r...

Friday, October 6th 2017, 3:21pm

Window to Window comms - Parent to Parent

Hi, Yes, it is possible without global variables. You can simply react on WM_GET_ID in the callback of a window and write a unique ID into pMsg->Data.v. This way you can use WM_GetDialogItem() to get the window handle via the ID. Attached is an example on how to do this. As long you know the IDS you could also get the handle of a child window of another window, like: C/C++ Source code 1 2 3 4 hItem = WM_GetDialogItem(WM_HBKWIN, ID_MAINWIN); hItem = WM_GetDialogItem(hItem, ID_CHILD); hItem = WM_G...

Friday, October 6th 2017, 2:58pm

LCD has an offset

Hi, The config structure (CONFIG_FLEXCOLOR) of the GUIDRV_FlexColor driver has two members named 'FirstSEG' and 'FirstCOM'. With these parameters it is possible to set an offset to the image on the screen. Play a bit with them and try to find a proper position. Regards, Sven

Friday, October 6th 2017, 2:54pm

LPC1788 emwin GUI

Hi, Yes, in general it should be possible to use emWin. It depends pretty much on the LCD controller you want to use. I guess that the display you want to use has a build in controller. In most cases you can use the GUIDRV_FlexColor driver. Please take a look at this site and check if your LCD controller is listet there: https://www.segger.com/products/user-int…isplay-drivers/ Quoted If yes how can I modify it for our board porting? if your LCD controller is already supported by one of the emWin...

Friday, October 6th 2017, 2:45pm

How to get GUI_SendKeyMsg event when I focused at EDIT widget?

Hi, Unfortunately, you can not react on key messages like you react on e.g. value changed. To react on key messages you have to set a custom callback for the edit widget itself. Attached you will find a short example on how this can be done. It shows the custom callback and how to distinguish between the different keys. Regards Sven

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 2:13pm

DrawStreamedBitmapEx NumBytesReq is to big

Hi, There is no way to tell the function how many bytes the _GetData() function should ask for. It requires memory for at least one line which gets allocated from the GUI memory (set in GUIConf.c with GUI_ALLOC_AssignMemory()). emWin checks how much memory is available. If there is enough memory to get the whole image it requests the whole image data at once. If there is not enough memory for the whole image it calls for only one line at once. Regards, Sven

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 1:55pm

GUIDRV_Lin examples

Hi, You might use the LCDConf.c coming from ST or the one attached as a reference. The ones of ST can be found in the STM32Cube packages in the project folder of a specific board. Like this one for the STM32F746-Discovery board: \Projects\STM32746G-Discovery\Applications\STemWin\STemWin_HelloWorld\Src\LCDConf.c Attached are two, one for a STM32F7xx and one for an STM32F4xx. Regards Sven

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 11:10am

STM32 with SSD1963

Hi, The SSD1963 LCD controller is supported by the GUIDRV_FlexColor driver. It gets connected by an indirect interface. Attached is a sample configuration for the GUIDRV_FlexColor configured to be used for the SSD1963. This configuration uses bit banging but it should be quite easy to use a hardware interface like SPI. Regards Sven

Monday, September 25th 2017, 4:48pm

Multiple color in TEXT

Hi, Unfortunately, this is not possible with one of these widgets (or at least not out of the box). The easiest way to achieve this might be to create a normal window and display the text in different colors inside. But it is up to you to decide at which point the color should be changed and/or set back. With widgets it is more tricky (except the TEXT widget) because you have to overwrite the callback function and have to take care about most of the widgets behavior. If I would do it I would cho...