You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 9:42am

Author: gaugan

Code freezes while mounting SD card once in a while

Hi Marius, Sorry for the late reply, holidays here. Did lots of testing and here's one thing I observed wrt sd cards and let me share the same with you: So I tried bootloading process using various SD cards, 5nos 4GB, 2nos 8GB and 1 32GB. 4GB sd cards behaved similarly as mentioned above - 1 to 2/10 times the bootloader is unable to mount/access sd card. While the 8GB sd cards have not displayed any such issue - tried around 250+ times. I've also tried with 32GB sd cards, was not able to replica...

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 12:50pm

Code getting stuck in OS_InitKern_STD

I tried enabling interrupts at start OS_DecRI(); and even that didn't help. Anything else that I can try? Edit: If I check the disassembler, here's the sequence 1. OS_TerminateError 2. OS_InitKern_STD 3. OS_Delay ------ The code gets stuck here seems like a while(1) loop 4. OS_SetTaskContextExtension 5. OS_WaitEventTimed

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 12:07pm

Hi Til, Thanks for the quick reply. That's exactly what I'm testing, by removing : OS_IncDI(); I don't call the OS_Delay routine. It seems to be an internal call. Yes, ours is a full licensed copy - object code license and hence I was unable to dig deeper. *Edit: Even after removing OS_IncDI(); the issue persists. Regards, Gautam

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 11:39am

Hi, We're using embOS v4.22. I observed that sometimes ie 1-2/10 times the code gets stuck in OS_InitKern_STD; precisely in: OS_Delay called after OS_InitKern_STD. The portion of the attachment behaves like a recursive code forever. Can you help me understanding why this happens? My Main looks like this: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 void main(void) { sysinit(); OS_IncDI(); // Initially disable interrupts OS_InitKern(); // Initialize OS - Gets stuck here once in a while in OS_Delay OS_I...

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 8:36am

Hi Marius, PFA Log. FYI While logging my bootloader was never able to read the SD card contents. Only after disabling logging did the bootloader flash the controller. Regards, Gautam

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 6:46am

Hi, We're using emFile version: V4.04a What we observed was 1-2/10 times the code is unable to mount the SD card as it gets stuck at FS_Mount(""); Any hint on what might be happening? I've attached the code snippet. Regards, Gautam