You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 12:45pm

Author: the.mark.robertson

WM_Invalidate during WM_Paint processing

Hi. I am getting screen flicker even though I have double-buffering enabled and otherwise working. I've traced it to occurring when a Window is invalidated whilst it is being painted. This occurs in these circumstances: 1. GUI_TIMER set up to WM_Invalidate a window (timer is 150ms) 2. WM_Paint used to paint the screen (screen is taking >150ms to paint) 3. RTX OS (around 20 tasks running, most on same priority as the WM system) Whilst an overrun of the paint time is ny root problem I am not sure ...

Friday, May 19th 2017, 8:01pm

Double Buffering STM324x9I-EVAL Demo/Examples

Hi I am having flickering problems and wonder if you can help. I know the classic answer is "use multi-buffering" but your examples do not seem to us this yet have no flicker. A typical demo by you would be: STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.15.0\Projects\STM324x9I_EVAL\Applications\STemWin\STemWin_SampleDemo\MDK-ARM On my own project I get flicker. I am using the same STM324x9i_eval_MB1046 display driver and also running on an STM324x9I-EVAL PCBA. My project uses the same GUI_X_Config setup and I have not mad...

Friday, November 4th 2016, 1:47pm

emWin + embOS Wind32 Simulation OS_Delay issue

Thanks Sven. I have the emWin and embOS-SIM samples but not a combination of both in a VS Solution. That would have been useful, that's all. Maybe this would be a nice download for you guys to have? Minus the libraries, of course. For me, developing under Studio and having conditional compiles for the hardware layers is much faster, much more efficient. That said, I now seem to have a stable embOS + emWin + Visual Studio SIM template project now. Hardkey coding added to SIM environment. Thanks f...

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 8:57pm

Thanks Sven. I'm stripping complexity out of project. Problem is I don't get fault to replicate each time so I need to dig more. Q: do you have an example VS Template for emWin + embOS SIM? Something a bit more than the Hello World of the emWin manual, maybe? Without the libraries etc as I have these. This would be a useful reference, make sure I don't have config or VS setup issues. Mark

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 7:59pm

Hi, I've constructed a Win32 project combining embOS-SIM and emWin-SIM (from Keil). Much more practical development environment than trying to do everything on hardware. I will eventually port from embOS to Keil RTE (for license reasons). Problem is I create a new child window yet it does not show if my while(1) loop uses OS_Delay() yet works if I use GUI_Delay(). Do I need to make sure to use GUI_Delay in all GUI tasks or should OS_Delay work? OS_Delay works for the example in the emWin manual ...